Friday, May 14, 2010

Here the journey begins.......

Halu!!!!! I've done my first step in designing my blogspot... huhu~ Penguin as a symbol of me... only people who close to me knows why penguin represents me... heeeee~ well, i am starting my blog wif the poem of 'The Pain of Losing Friends'.... where my world begins here...

-THE PAIN OF LOSING FRIENDS-
You do not need to tell me,
That friends can grow apart;
That even the near and dear
May someday break your heart.

The ones that you love now,
Can’t guarantee tomorrow;
And the ones that bring you joy,
May also bring you sorrow.

For although things may seem
Just perfect at the time,
People sometimes change,
And leave your heart behind.

You do not need to tell me,
I’ve been through it all enough,
I know just what it feels like
To lose someone that you love.

Whether it’s a buddy or a pal,
A confidante or best friend,
It’s the pain of losing them
That hurts too much to mend.

And know I’m really scared,
It’s happening once again.
I know that I am losing
One more of my best friends.

Once,we were inseparable,
We love to be together,
And I thought I knew for sure
That friends we’d be forever.

I believed it in my heart,
But it looks like I was wrong,
I guess that our relationship
Just wasn’t quite that strong.

For it didn’t take an argument,
A disagreement or a fight.
At some point we just started
To lead two separate lives.

I know that neither of us wanted
For it to end some day,
But now we’re different people,
We’re heading different ways.

It hurts so much to go through this
For yet another time,
And it hurts to see that you are fine,
And I’m the one who’s crying.

For I’m always thinking back
To the good times that we shared,
Yet you just walk away from them
Like you don’t even care.

I’ve lost so many people
That I’ve cared about a lot;
So this last scar will rest
With all the others on my heart.

And carefully I’ll trust again,
And one day in the end,
My heart will be much stronger
From the pain of losing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment