Saturday, July 31, 2010

U.N.D.E.R.S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G

I wanna share sumthing today…  
B4 dat, I wanna ask sumthing…..
Is it really important to your friend or people around u to understand u???
Or is it more important for u to believe in urself dat u r really understand ur self??

In my opinion, I rather choose to believe in myself cuz I noe no one cant understand me better…  I noe wat my strengths and weaknesses are… but this doesn’t mean dat I cant accept wat people think bout  me… as for me, everyone hv their own perceptive and their own way to lead their life… so they are free to talk wat they want.. I hv no power to stop it all… heee~ after all, sumtimes rumours correct my action…


I learn from every seconds in my life… my mistakes, chances, loss, n everything happened to me… I cant blame for any bad thing dat happen cz sumtimes wat we hate the most is actually really good for us rite??? So, how do u noe dat is good for u if u the one keep blame on it… juz let it go.. its happened for a reason not for nothing… J



I’m very grateful dat I hv an understanding family, friends n enemies..hahaha…  dun u realize dat ur enemy is actually is ur good fren??? (I’ll think further bout it… huuu~) Alhamdulillah.. I still can manage my self n my time… everyone got 24 hours rite… no less no more.. n its enough for us rite… I hope wif all my thoughts, I’ll lead a happy n calm life… 


Thanks for all those believe n keep believing in me… I wont forget every single thing of u all cz U ALL THE PRECIOUS THINGS DAT I’VE GOT…  I luv u all wif all my heart…. 

Thank u ALLAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment