Saturday, January 22, 2011

J.A.N.U.A.R.Y

Hi everyone… it has been a looooooooooooooong time not being in this carpet... wat to do... got so much work to do… first of all, stepping on the new semester which all lecturers called ‘the killer sem  such a nightmare… but somehow I really like the challenge… hw am I going to be success if there’s no challenge at all??? Sure it’s a killer sem since all 6 subjects carry 4 credit hours each of it... Really tough! But I do like it!



Secondly, it was surprised for me! I’m taking driving license diz semmmm!!!! Oh no man! The actual plan was it will be took some other time in semester break... but wat can I say… its O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y~ I’m sooooo glad…. N there’s also a time of nervous u noe…

is it same as the game?? heeee~

Then, the one thing that came accidentally was a C.A.M.P.I.N.G!!!! I could never imagine dat I was into this camp… wat happened to me??? Seems diz tough sem turned to exciting sem for me… I juz grab all the chances in front my eyes... heeeee~ well, somehow I’m thinking of joining a powerful students association in this university!!! Am I deserved to take the responsibility?? How am I to say this…..? I’m on my way to preparing myself (feel like in a war… hahahaha)

the scene slightly different from this.... heeee~

Well diz week such a busy week for me! Couldn’t get a peaceful rest even one day! Wat to do rite… diz a campus life… heee~ I’m so grateful for get well back after having a hectic fever+flu+cough=too bad… feel so uneasy at dat time as I’m going through alone~ but there’s always beautiful n caring friends besides me…

my beloved classMAD!!! huhu~

my best ever partner!!!! luv u muahxxx

wo de hao pengyou (bestfriend).. huhu~


I think it’s enough for now… January will end soon n there will be February coming s0on.. which is a month of ME! Heeeee~ till then luv u all… muahhhhhxxx… tc yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment