Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya RAMADHAN

Assalammualaikum… how was ur day?? Well, Ramadhan has come… Diz iz da moment where we should sit back n think how much we motivated ourselves enough…. It has been waited each year… n I hope diz Ramadhan will be much better from my last Ramadhan….





Talking about Ramadhan, where at diz time we hv to take care of our foods, words, ways n a lot of things… sadly, juz before Ramadhan comes, I’ve been tested of hearing such uneasy words which hurt me enough… if I say dat I luv, dat means  I’ll luv it till the end of my life… n I am soooo hate to be the one dat hate u enough.. plz dun make me hate u.. it’ll be much scarier rather than I am angry… however, I am deciding to forgive all those words, actions n wateva u done to me.. I done it in the sake of Allah.. Allah has set us to meet n He the one set us to be separated… I am sooo believe in it… there’s always a reason for everything happened rite…. ;P



Let forget the sad part…. I am very excited to share diz song wif u all.. it’s entitled Hijrah by Muadz… diz song is created based on Hadis and Sunnah…. It was meaningful enough to tell us about sumthing… basically, diz song is stressed on NIAT…  innama al a’malu binniati… it means everything we do must be started wif NIAT… it is very important.. if our NIAT is positive, so we will act positively towards everything dat we done… and so as if u hv bad intention of doing sumthing… which u cannot do it, ok fren!!! 



Here some of the lyrics:


Amalan mulakan dengan niatmu
Dengan hatimu kau berhijrah kepada Nya

Whatever you do
Begins with your intention
Let your heart
Paves the way for the migration

And if the whole world let you down
Left you crying all alone
Change your intention
And surrender your heart to him

Say and believe (Say and believe)
He’s the One (He’s the One)
The only One for you (The only One for me)
He’s always there for you (He’s always there for you)

Tajuk Nasyid : Hijrah
Artis : Mu’adz

When I am hearing to diz song, it remind me of everything I do in my life… I am being fren bcz I want to share wateva I hv, sharing all those happiness n sadness, learn how to become better umat in diz world… but seems, there’s always someone or somebody dat misunderstood…  I am not being ur fren bcz u rich, beautiful or wat-so-eva… I wanna be ur fren is bcz of u urself… how am I to explain more.. I luv u bcz I do luv u.. Allah creates that luv to be separated only for my beloved family but also to u my besties… I am sory for doing wrong during our frenship….diz Ramadhan is da starting point for me to improve myself… I am not being a perfect person… 

i wanna be like diz... can i???


juz hoping I can understand why Allah let me going through all diz… after all, I am stronger than before.. Thank You Allah… 

No comments:

Post a Comment