Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AN INITIAL OF ME~

Assalammualaikum w.b.t…..
Halu everyone!!! We meet again…. It has been long time to write on this carpet… too busy wif all those asgmnt+quizzes+tests n not forgetting problems…. Heee~ but it is not a reason to be sad all time right… so… why am I putting that so-called as topic to be discussed on… guess what??? Are u really know who u really r??? Are ur friends understands and accept everything about u?? what’s ur specialties??
Well… different people have different strong and weaknesses… so do i… but I think I am quite expert in managing my time… everyone got their own 24 hours rite… I dun really need full 8 hours to sleep… that’s my style… I used to sleep for juz 4 hours per day within this 2 weeks.. can u imaging how tired I am… sigh~ but its ok… my body still can adapt wif that thing… at least I juz need to spend 10 to 15 minutes to rest my brain n my body…
Another thing bout me… I can be or looked stronger than u see who I am… I not telling dat I’m perfect enough.. but people who knows me knew that I can change my mood according to the situation in juz 1 second… thanks to Allah for giving all those spirit.. I knew without Allah’s permission, I wont go any far… after all its all belongs to Allah s.w.t.
For all my friends or I would like to called them ‘my siblings’… may u lead a better life… may u lead a better day.. n may u become a better people… its not easy to achieve wat u hv now… so appreciate wat u hv now or u gonna regret when its all gone… May Allah bless our friendship… aminnn….
With then, I would like to end my carpet to those all beautiful words….

Deep in my heart,
U such an angel for me…
Bring me happiness to laugh of,
Bring all sadness to learn something,
Bring all those sweets memories to be remembered,
Because u r such a precious treasure for me to be kept…
I wont let u down,
Cz I know we all will become strong together,
Believe in our hearts,
Dat we wont gonna be apart….

No comments:

Post a Comment