Thursday, March 10, 2011

need a time~

there's so many things happened...
there's so many scars left...
there's too much of tears...
there's too much hurt...

once in my heart, there's always be in my heart...
i'll forgive but somehow i need a time to forget...
it's not bcz i hate u so much...
but its juz really about time!

u'll never know what my feel rite now...
as no one knows deep in my heart...
i really care, i really luv...
in the end i'm the one suffer..

in the melody of heart, i'm missing u...
in the rhythm of mind, i do caring for u...
in the deep of myself, i really do luv u...
but in the end of the day, i have to let u...
let u to decide which way u wanna go...
i wont stop, i wont block
as the decision u made,
its on ur self...

by time, i will be much stronger....
by time, i will become more eager...
n by this time there's always flowers in my mind...
as i could rest in peace for the time left behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment